If you have worked for a top tier SAP consultancy and have vast amounts of BI and Business Objects project experience, this could be the job for you!
I'm looking for a Senior SAP BI/Business Objects Manager who can boast at least 5 years experience of BI/BO projects, gained within a top tier SAP consultancy.
The consultancy works with top-end SAP end-users and they are looking for a senior manager to help build strong relationships with existing and new clients. You will get involved with the whole SAP project life cycle and work closely with major shareholders.
Key skills/attributes required
• 5+ years of BI/BO experience in a consulting environment
• A proven track record in BI/BO delivery and sales
• A strong ability to quickly leverage established networks for business development activity
• A strong focus on building client relationships - internal and external
• A solid background in building businesses and a desire to continue to build our practice
• Strong delivery experience on large-scale projects with an ability to lead teams
• A team-focused work style with strong organisational and project management skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• A demonstrated knowledge of industry and market trends
As a member of the team, you will be involved in delivering engagements on behalf of the clients in areas such as:
• BI / BO strategy and roadmaps
• BI competency centres
• BI tools selection and implementation
• Data governance and management
• Data warehouse design and roadmaps
This role will suit a well presented and confident Business Objects consultant who is looking to progress in their career and work their way up the career ladder to Director or Partner level within a clear timeframe.
The working environment is corporate, vibrant and friendly if you would like to hear more about this role please contacts me.