NEW! Sharepoint 2010 Developer / Sydney Based role
Well known company is building a new team to concentrate on integrating SharePoint 2010 and future versions to their unique cloud based, email services. As a developer in this new team, you will be key in helping to design and build new products that cross functional boundaries and present information to clients in new and novel ways.
This is a Sydney CBD based opportunity, to help shape the way the business works with SharePoint and you'll get to showcase your talents to millions of users Worldwide.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Time will be split approximately 80/20. Primary focus will be on the development of new and innovative SharePoint products that integrate with the clients cloud technology. Secondary focus is to help build out the clients SharePoint 2010 internal platform. Expected to be able to create robust, efficient and supportable code using the SharePoint Object Model.
Liaise with other development teams to agree cross functionality regarding web services, required method implementation and shared work streams. Help to document and support the SharePoint solutions they create as a team. Have a creative and knowledgeable input to design and specifications of all aspects of team development.
- SharePoint 2010 and 2007 development experience.
- SharePoint 2010 setup and administration skills.
- Solid working knowledge of C#.
- Development of Web Parts, Event Receivers, HTTP Modules, State Machine Workflows, Timer Jobs, Custom Controls
- HTML, CSS (ideally to HTML5 and CS3).
- Ajax / JQuery / SPServices / XML / RESTful Services
- T-SQL on SQL Server 2008
- Silverlight, WPF, XAML
- Remote Blob Storage experience (SQL Server 2008R2).
- InfoPath form development.
- Exchange 2010/2007 knowledge.
- Knowledge of or ideally, coding experience against Azure / Amazon S3 cloud type services.
- Working knowledge of JIRA would be useful.
- Photoshop and general web design skills.
The role offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, life cover and even an onsite gym. This company is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities.
Suitably qualified applicants should send a CV and summarise why they would succeed in the role by email to firstname.lastname@example.org