Opportunity for .NET Developer with C#, ASP.net and Webservices! Sydney Based
An opportunity has presented itself for an experienced senior developer that can work independently with excellent development and communication skills. The role will suit an individual who likes to play an active role in identifying and improving processes within the full project lifecycle.
The Sydney infrastructure team is responsible for designing and maintaining the n-tier framework which is used to drive over 320 projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following and ideally a degree in Mathematics,Economics or Physics
- Min of 5 years commercial experience in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, Web Services);
- OO, software patterns, n-tier architecture;
- SQL Server design, development and performance tuning;
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to plan, manage and lead projects whilst mentoring other developers;
- Financial background or a strong interest in finance;
- Knowledge of redundant systems e.g. web and SQL server farms;
- Experience in off-shoring;
- Experience of liaising with business analysts, project managers and customers;
- Experience in SQL replication;
- Hardware architecture
Competitive salary and benefits package for successful applicant.
For further info mail your cv towards firstname.lastname@example.org