My client a leading professional services organisation are looking to recruit a Senior Web Developer/ SharePoint Developer to join their team.
As the Senior Web Developer you will work on planning, building and maintaining web applications within the E-Business Solutions team and will be responsible for the delivery of new projects which could be on the Intranet or Extranet, you will predominantly be using SharePoint but will also utilise a range of other web technologies.
- Hands on Microsoft SharePoint Services/MOSS 2007/Sharepoint 2010 development
- Expertise in building complex customs webparts and solutions using C# Development
- Expertise in toolset around delivery such as Visual Studio as IDE
- Experience of leading development sprints and assigning tasks to colleagues
- Knowledge of deployment processes for SharePoint artefacts
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath Forms & SQL
- Experience of ITIL processes
- Ideally, experience of developing systems to support multiple browsers\OS\Languages
- Development of bespoke user interface components, ideally in externally facing applications
- Experience of integrating third party data into SharePoint (nice to have)
- Experience in migration legacy applications onto SharePoint platform (nice to have)
This is an exceptional position for people who take sharepoint development serious.