Net SharePoint (MOSS 2010) Expert / K2 – Global Software House - Sydney
Leading software house delivering Microsoft solutions to clients in the commercial industry is actively looking for an experienced SharePoint developer with at least 3 year’s commercial SharePoint 2010 experience in addition to 3-4 years of C#.Net. This is a heavily development focused role involving new development in C# and SharePoint in addition to implementing solutions for end clients.
The successful .Net SharePoint Developer will work with a number of key products including Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and K2 BlackPearl.
Key Responsibilities required for the position of Dot Net Developer / C#.net / MOSS Developer / SharePoint Developer / Microsoft Developer / Application Developer / Windows Developer:
- Provide input into the architecture and design of solutions
- Provide accurate estimations of development effort
- Undertake development activities in a professional and timely manner
- Develop and unit test high quality, resilient code in a structured manner from User Stories, functional specifications and/or use cases and in compliance with the company’s development standards and best practices
- Provide timely and accurate progress reporting to line manager or project manager as appropriate
- To work either individually under the supervision of the project manager or collaboratively in a scrum team as required
Required Technical Skills for the position of Dot Net Developer / C#.net / MOSS Developer / SharePoint Developer / Microsoft Developer / Application Developer / Windows Developer:
- .Net Framework 3.5 (with 4.0 experience desirable)
- C# and ASP.NET (2+ years)
- SharePoint (preferably experience of SharePoint 2010 for 3+ years), including:
Event handlers / Custom Web parts / Features / WCF Services / PowerShell scripting / Content type & site column creation / Solution creation and WSP deployment
SharePoint 2010 branding
SharePoint Search Express
K2 BlackPearl and Case Management framework experience
Are you an experienced SharePoint developer with an extensive knowledge of K2?
This is a unique opportunity to move forward in your career, please forward me your resume to email@example.com
Key words associated with this role:
SharePoint / C# / K2 Blackpearl /.Net 4.0 / Moss 2010
Other job titles this role can be known as:
Dot Net Developer / C#.net / MOSS Developer / SharePoint Developer / Microsoft Developer / Application Developer / Windows Developer.