This High-tech company provides a broad range of products on a global level. They have over 100 years of experience with international R&D design, are a valuable player and have a huge ‘know how’ about the latest sector specific technologies.
Their goal is to be part of the 21st century technological revolution and they are implementing the latest technologies World Wide.
Due to their technical expansion they are looking for a mid-level .NET Developer / Junior Project Manager with
You will be responsible for .NET development and support of global Salesforce applications within the business. Performs all phases of Salesforce systems development activities including requirements definition, analysis, developing program/system specifications, coding, testing, and maintenance for projects. The incumbent will be required to complete projects on time, as well as provide daily maintenance, support, and enhancement of existing production applications and new .NET / SharePoint development initiatives.
Career Progression on SHORT term:
- Leadership for project plan for small to intermediate projects
- Become the SalesForce.com (CRM) technical lead for APAC region
- Become e-Learning (LMS & Portal) technical lead for APAC region
- Liaise with global teams
- Implement ISO standards
- At least 1 year of Salesforce experience
- Bachelor or Master within IT or Business
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- At least 3 years of .NET development experience
- Ideal SharePoint experience
- Experience with Visual Source / Apex
This is a very unique opportunity for a candidate who has the ambition to grow into a lead role (on a global level). The company offers a stable and profitable working environment, great team culture and the ability to learn the latest technologies.
Salary package of the candidate will be between 68K up to 78K annual.
If you have the necessary skills, please forward me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org