IT in close cooperation, .NET careers in close cooperation, leading sectors in close cooperation and new .NET technologies in close cooperation: The company invests in proximity and knowledge. This helps them organise their customers’ processes more precisely and optimise operational costs. Employees can get on with their daily tasks without worrying and .NET teams can tailor their strategic services and build customised .NET solutions which really help end-users. This helps their loyal customers retain their advantage.
With 25 employees, they develop, implement and manage .NET applications for medium-sized and large organizations.
They overcome .NET challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors. Customers use their services to implement and integrate high end .NET Solutions. With their own products developed in .NET. They are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are their customers.
Your Position will include:
- Developing Products using VB.NET / .NET 4.0 including creation of web services, objects, managers and client interfaces.
- Development of server side applications in ASP.NET
- Design and develop required data feeds where necessary
- Design database schemes to support the system object model where applicable (SQL)
- Communicate with Stakeholders
- Good communication skills (English) Verbal and Written
- Master or Bachelor degree in computer science
- +3 years commercial experience with .NET development including (.NET 4.0)
- +3 years commercial experience with SQL Server (SQL 2005/2008)
- Have enthusiasm, a positive attitude and great problem solving ability
- At least 3 years of local experience
- Permanent Resident
- Free Parking
- Salary between 80K / 100K Package