The company was founded 5 years ago. Since then they expanded from their roots in .NET development to create innovating .NET applications across a variety of industries and territories. The company lives and breathes .NET Technology and always uses the latest versions and technologies.
The company has an amazing team culture and they even allow their .NET developers to play with the latest .NET Technologies.
Currently they are already testing in .NET 5.0 (beta)
Getting into this company is not easy, they expect that Junior Developers have strong .NET skills, great SQL skills (including stored procedures, design and T-SQL) and keep themselves up-to-date with the latest .NET Technologies.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Master or Bachelor degree within computer science
- 1 to 2 years of commercial experience with .NET Development (Including 4.0)
- Strong Knowledge of ASP.NET (MVC) / C#
- Good Database skills (SQL Server) – Stored procedures, design, T-SQL
- Interested in latest technologies .NET 5.0
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least permanent residency
- Lives in Sydney (preferably North Sydney)
- Keeps himself Up-To-Date with latest technologies
This company offers the unique opportunity to work within a high end environment using only the latest .NET (5.0) technologies. They offer great support towards the right candidate and offer an entrée level salary 50K – 60K Base salary.
As a recruitment partner we can defiantly say this is one of the best opportunities on the market for a junior .NET developer.
Do you think to have what it takes? Forward us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org