The companies SharePoint consulting practice spans all aspects of the SharePoint platform, ranging from information architecture planning & design to component building, systems integration and workflow to SharePoint solution deployment, unit and integration testing - They have the experience in house to minimize costs and maximize the return on any SharePoint investment.
This company offers high level SharePoint solutions and they have a superior reputation on the market. If you are a SharePoint expert this is defiantly worth looking to.
Working as the SharePoint Architect, you will play a central role in the entire the project lifecycle to advise, guide and deliver high quality SharePoint solutions to clients. This is a senior position working closely with the SharePoint teams with responsibilities primarily covering architecture, solution design and development.
You will contribute to the client’s technical capability by driving standards and best practice in SharePoint development and implementation, and provide thought leadership for portals and collaboration by championing SharePoint as a strategic solution, and vital component of their go-to-market proposition.
Within this role the SharePoint Architect's responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Architecture and solution design
- Development of Client solutions
- Knowledge Sharing
- Requirements discovery and analysis and user interface design
In addition to this the SharePoint Architect will have:
- Expert level in WSS, MOSS 2007, and SharePoint 2010
- Understanding of SharePoint infrastructure architecture including IIS, authentication, service applications and the ability to work with infrastructure teams to design a SharePoint installation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: both to technical and non-technical audience
- Strong analytical skills - algorithms and bug fixing
- Strong team engagement
- At least 4 years of local experience
Do you think this is the right fit for you and do you have all skills required above? Then forward us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jimmy on 02 8299 73 07 (Direct)
Horizon Consulting is a leading Microsoft .NET and SharePoint recruitment firm in Australia, advertising real .NET and SharePoint jobs with the focus on quality instead of quantity. For more info visit our website on www.horizonconsulting.com.au
SharePoint / Architect / .NET / Sydney / SharePoint Architect / Gold Partner / High Level Solutions / Senior Position