They Client always wanted to be a place that brought together smart, talented people from a diversity of backgrounds, and where you could bring your whole self to work. The client is a SME enterprise with their focus on .NET development. They have a small in house .NET team focussing on external projects whilst working form the offices in North Sydney. Due to their growth they are currently seeking for an experienced VB.NET developer who can truly influence the .NET direction of the company.
In the first year this will be a 100% hands-on role. Initially you will work in a team of 5 .NET developers.
- Bachelor or Master degree within a computer related course
- Around 3 years commercial experience with .NET Development (.NET 4.0)
- Excellent knowledge of VB.NET and ASP.NET
- Strong database skills, including SQL Server
- Knowledge of Java Script, WCF, JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Ideally Australian Citizen, due to government clients
- Strong communication skills
They are proud of their customers' work. They are even more proud of the people who make it happen. Working at this company means working in a creative and collaborative environment with talented, inspirational people..
On top you can count on an attractive salary between 70K /85K base and a fantastic team which consider themselves as a happy family.
Do you think this is the right fit for you and do you have all skills required above? Then forward us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jimmy on 02 8299 73 07
Horizon Consulting is a leading Microsoft .NET and SharePoint recruitment firm in Australia, advertising real .NET and SharePoint jobs with the focus on quality instead of quantity. For more info visit our website on www.horizonconsulting.com.au