Ideal location - Close to public transport
Great "management" if you can tell who they are
Focus on innovation and usability
This is an iconic brand and one that is loved by millions - This reputation has been built of the back of honest work, delivering on its promises and actually adding value to people's lives - This was of thinking id heavily ingrained into the company and this shows clearly in every aspect of their work.
They have allocated a huge budget for App Development and now they are looking to build their ideal team to help deliver this vision and help drive the digital offerings to unprecedented levels.
Your management are great, they are just like you - They love DIGITAL and everything it has to offer - They are constantly researching new technologies and holding focus groups with their staff to get their thoughts and how they can implement these technologies and best practises to better own offerings.
They need someone with these skills:
- You must have developed or played a large role in the development of iOS apps
- Your programming skills will be heavy in Objective-C
- You will understand the limitations of the COCOA framework
- Experience in Xcode IDE and Interface builder
- You will have an in depth understanding of the development life cycle for apps
- You will just love the digital space
That's it really! If you love what you do, want a company that backs your passion and will up skill you with training then this is the role.
Update your CV and get some examples of your work ready - Send it all to Ken firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 8299 7309.