The company is a SME with a headcount of 30 employees, structured in 2 main business units (UX and .NET / SharePoint Development). By building highly technical SharePoint solutions for global customers as for example Samsung and Bridgestone. They are an ideal working environment for any SharePoint / .NET developer.
- Deliver and develop high level .NET code which is contributing to high level SharePoint solutions.
- Create custom web parts in SharePoint using ASP.NET
- Create custom workflows
- Coordinate with clients to manage the best possible SharePoint Solutions
- Deliver and Consult best .NET / SharePoint practices towards customers
- Mentor a small team of junior .NET Developers
- Deep knowledge of the .NET Framework (including .NET 4.0)
- Hands on experience with C# and Asp.NET
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint 2007 / 2010
- Experience with building custom web parts and workflows
- Excellent database knowledge, SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Queries)
About the culture:
The team consist of technical wizards who work closely together to solve complex problems. They have an excellent internal team culture with after work beers and Friday lunches. Each team member looks after the other creating a colleague friendly environment.
In this position you will be rewarded with an excellent base salary ranging between 105K to 120K base, in addition you will receive internal and external training and you will follow a strict personal career plan.
Interested? Please forward your resume to Jimmy using firstname.lastname@example.org