Sharepoint Senior Developers x 2 (Contract And Permanent) - URGENT!!!
Sharepoint Project Leads/ Senior Sharepoint Developers are required for a global client based in the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth area. My client is a growing consultancy based in the Australia with clients all over the region. Currently looking for 2 Sharepoint Project leads and 2 Sharepoint developers/ Leads on both contract and permanent basis. This is brilliant opportunity for someone who has interest in Sharepoint 2010 and has got a .NET development background.
Ideal Sharepoint Leads will have:
- Excellent development experience in MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010 and preferably other related technologies (data migrations, LOB integrations)
- Good understanding of Document Management concepts
- Proven track record in analysing, designing a solution and preparing a full technical response
- Excellent analytical, communications skills - need to analyse customers need & present solutions to customers
- Extensive experience in software development. (.NET – C# - ASP.NET)
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Good understanding of web development best practices, including integration with web parts
- Knowledge of database development, preferably SQL server 2008 (Stored Procedures and T-SQL).
- Microsoft Office development.
- Use of Silverlight, WCF & WF will be an advantage
- Excellent development and problem solving skills in C# .NET / SharePoint domain
If you're working on a permanent basis already and have got the relevant work experience however can't progress within the company this is a great opportunity for you!
My client is looking for Sharepoint developers who are looking for career progression and the opportunity to work for clients in Financial, Health, Public and Legal sectors. Not only this, my client is paying a very competitive basic and daily rates!!! All interested and qualified Sharepoint Leads/ Developers should apply and send an updated CV straight away to firstname.lastname@example.org