SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER ( SharePoint Server 2007, 2010 C# ) – PERMANENT / CONTRACT – PERTH
Our client combines the best expertise from the consultancy and technology worlds. They have grown substantially every year since their inception in the 90s and they are now looking for the next generation of talent to add to our dynamic atmosphere and help they grow even further. They believe that they are the perfect platform for talented individuals. Their people work with the finest FTSE 500 clients, maximising their IT investment and creating comprehensive solutions that drive business results.
The company is looking for SharePoint Developers. The focus of the roles will be to contribute to the design, development and testing of large-scale enterprise solutions including all aspects of SharePoint, including enterprise search, portals, collaboration, forms and business processes.
You will have excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment.
Technical Skills required of the SharePoint Developer:
- Minimum of 2 years' proven experience of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (or recent experience with 2010) including Win SharePoint Services 3.0
- Experience of developing: (CAML, Event Handlers, Workflows, WCM, Web Parts, etc.) .NET 4.0, C# architecture, design and development experience
- Full lifecycle experience designing, developing & testing large scale applications
Functional Skills Required of the SharePoint Consultant:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (e.g. clear explanation of ideas, problem resolution, risk mitigation, production of technical designs, run guides etc.)
- Strong team player
- High focus on attention to detail and has an ability to work methodically
- Ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical issues
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities
- Strong business acumen
Education & Qualifications
- Degree in IT/Software Development or related discipline
- MCSD Certification (Highly Desirable)
Extra Qualifications of the developer
- Permanent Resident
- At least 4 years of local experience
- Ideally you will have a consultancy background