A Passion for .NET Development? Position at a Microsoft Gold Partner, based in Sydney CBD
The company is helping organizations and companies getting maximum value out of their software investments. They are a trusted .NET partner, who is guiding their clients on their way for measurable results in interactive marketing, process management and operational agility. With their main focus on .NET and SharePoint Projects, they are succeeding to becoming the first choice for Microsoft Implementations.
The clients is Microsoft Gold partner and based in the Sydney CBD.
- You will analyse and design .NET solutions and architectures for customers.
- Continue to improve, to update and to maintain their current .NET software and .NET applications as well in Web development as Object Oriented development.
- Working on various .NET projects involving the latest technologies, mostly object oriented reliable and scalable software solutions dealing with important amounts of data and transactions
- Integrating new .NET technologies and third party components
- Improve you own .NET Development skills by trainings, team sessions and workshops
- Integrate SharePoint Solutions where necessary
- At least 4 years of commercial development experience, including .NET 4.0
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET, C#
- Hands-on experience with WCF, Web services
- Experience with frontend and backend development
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server, database tuning and Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Permanent Resident
- At least 4 years of local experience
- Excellent communication skills
The company offers real opportunities for learning and taking on new challenges within a high competitive .NET environment. As employer of this firm you will receive a competitive salary package including a good work/life balance.
Interested in this position? Contact Jimmy on 02 8299 73 07 and mail and update of your cv towards email@example.com