IT Service Provider – .NET Developer web technology - Sydney
As a .NET professional you’re not looking for a routine coding job. What you really want is a .NET development challenge. And that is exactly what the company offers. This company is an IT solutions company that provides services in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth. They specialise in IT service solutions that improve the management and delivery of both business and IT projects, and deliver measurable business benefits to customers across many industries.
This company needs a dynamic .NET expert and therefore they are looking to hire a mid to senior level .NET Developer to join the Sydney Team.
- Delivering excellent quality .NET code and identifying critical technical feasibility
- Understanding the overall architecture of the .NET application to ensure adequation of developed code and performing technical analysis and design.
- Participating to the SCRUM process : helping estimation and prioritization, efficient use of time during sprint planning and review, etc.
- Proposing new ideas, new technologies, libraries/package of the market for implementing part of the solution
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with .NET development: .NET 4.0, C# in multi-tier and service-oriented architectures.
- You participated to several successful .NET web-development projects.
- You are a Microsoft fanatic: .NET has no secrets for you.
- You have strong database experience: T-SQL, tuning, stored procedures
- You have a strong analytical mind and you think out-of-box.
- You have experience with AGILE / SCRUM
This company offers the ability to grow within an established organisation, where career progression is not just a promise. You will receive a salary package between 65K and 80K (ex super)