VB.NET Specialist / Team Leader for R&D department - North Sydney
The company is an international software specialist with clients around the globe. Their Microsoft .NET products are used in Europe, Australia, Asia and USA. Their explosive growth reflects the kind of people who work here: Forward thinking professionals from all industries who offer fresh ideas and share the passion for .NET Development.
This is an unique chance to work in a revolutionary R&D department, with main focus on new product development. You will work on multiple products throughout the full .NET development cycle.
Are you keen to become a .NET Technology specialist?
What you are supposed to do:
- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain current and new .NET Products
- Participate in full software development lifecycle including requirements analysis and design
- Working closely with commercial, technical & design teams
- Investigate and analyse reported defects in a timely manner, and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, UI updates, or configuration modifications
- Provide input and execute on efforts to improve the efficiency and quality of their .NET development projects
- Conduct and assist in design and code reviews.
- Participate in SCRUM driven projects
- Conduct and assist in unit and integration testing
- Mentor junior developers
What’s expected form you:
- Ideal having master degree in computer science or equivalent by experience
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with .NET Development (Ideally VB.NET)
- Including ASP.NET // AJAX // LINQ // Web Services // VB.NET // Up to .NET 4.0
- Excellent experience with SQL Server, including stored procedures and T-SQL
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- At least 4 years of local experience
- Permanent Resident
- Positive attitude with CAN DO mentality
What you can expect:
- Excellent opportunity to work with latest technologies
- Rare opportunity to work in a R&D Department
- Excellent annual salary ( 80K Package Up to 110K Package )
- Fantastic team to work with
- Dynamic and .NET driven projects
Do you want to be part of this challenge? Sent me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jimmy on 02 8299 73 07
*Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted