The Company has a challenging opportunity for an excellent Senior Developer to join a newly formed .NET team to innovate and develop the unique systems at the heart of our innovative environment.
The Company is a dynamic, multi award winning IT services and solutions provider based in the centre of Sydney with approximately 50 Staff. The Company offers a range of services from fully managed support services, extensive project capabilities, strategic consultancy services and a range of ancillary services like hosting, monitoring, backup, and HA and DR. The focus for the support services is primarily mid-market and corporate SME clients, with larger companies utilising the project and monitoring services.
The Company has an energetic and ambitious team with an informal but hard-working culture. Our company culture is about collaboration, innovation, intellectual rigour, energy, honesty and initiative. They are fast growing organisation that enjoys what they do and are very good at it.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing .NET Development Team, you must demonstrate interpersonal skills, be a team-player and the capacity as this function grows rapidly at the company. You will naturally possess the ability to work independently as well as share knowledge with your team .NET members.
- Working within a small .NET development team the immediate focus will be
- Developing a network management application (.NET) "Other programs can’t come close to it in terms of detail and speed"
- Migration (rewriting) legacy customer management system (written in VB6) to .NET language.
- Support and development of existing applications (SQL, C#, .Net)
Future projects are likely to include, and not be limited to:
- SharePoint development
- Cloud focused development
- Conception/Innovation/Creation of other customer facing solutions
- Extranet migration from traditional ASP, to ASP.NET
- Business intelligence projects
- Intranet designs (using ASP.NET)
You must have:
- At least 5+ years’ experience programming
- ASP.NET development within Visual Studio 2010
- C# (Windows forms, Windows Services)
- .NET 3.5/4 (inc. WCF/ Web services)
- HTML / CSS / XML
- MS SQL 2008 (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers)
- TFS 2010 Strong documentation skill
You ideally are:
- Articulate, presentable and able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a small team (be a good listener, understanding, firm, supportive).
- Have an understanding of networking protocol (TCP/IP).
- Familiar with Agile Development methodology.