The company combines consultative strategy, exceptionally creative ideas and innovative .NET / SharePoint technology solutions to deliver measurable results for their clients. Their end goal is to ensure their client’s brand engages with their customers, and builds a sustainable meaningful relationship.
The company is currently seeking to expand their Microsoft SharePoint capability by recruiting senior Consultants and architects focused on the area of Microsoft SharePoint Development and Architecture at both the application and infrastructure layer. This is an exciting opportunities that our client is offering to work within dynamic team.
Candidates should ideally have at least four years’ experience within these areas and be able to demonstrate the business value of Microsoft SharePoint / MOSS and the broader benefits of collaboration technologies.
- Working across full SharePoint project lifecycle, from pre-sales to requirement definition to Technical SharePoint implementation
- Design and delivery oversight of Microsoft SharePoint / MOSS architecture
- Creation of technical and business focused documentation
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally 4 years’ experience in Microsoft SharePoint / MOSS technologies
- Ideally 4 years’ experience in Microsoft .NET technologies
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in commercial consulting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage with a client at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrable skills in the Pre-Sales and Delivery arenas
- Web Content Management and Enterprise Content Management
- Windows Communication Foundation