The company is not a conventional software house, and they don't intend to become one. They provide highly tailored .NET solutions within the SME and Enterprise market. Developers within this company thrive in small, focused .NET teams and high-energy .NET environments, believe in the ability of .NET technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
The company is looking for mid-level .NET Developers who really want to boost their careers.
The .NET Challenge includes:
- Developing Client-Server based applications and N-Tier web based applications using C# and .Net 3.5 / .NET 4.0 framework
- Developing Business Layers to implement applications using C# .NET
- Creating and deploying web services using ASP.NET which being consumed by both web- based and windows- based applications.
- Writing stored procedures, triggers using SQL server 2008 to implement application logic and reporting services.
- Creating and deploying reporting services using SQL Server Reporting
- Communicate with Stakeholders on a high level
The .NET challenge requires:
- Master or Bachelor degree within computer science
- 2 – 5 years of commercial experience with .NET development
- Deep technical knowledge of VB .NET or C#
- Able to work on web-based applications using ASP.NET (MVC)
- Good Understanding of SQL Server (T-SQL / Stored Procedures / Triggers / Reporting)
- Great communication skills: Verbal and Written
- Permanent Resident
- At least 4 years of local experience
The .NET Challenge offers:
The company offers real opportunities for learning and taking on new challenges within a high competitive .NET environment. As employer of this firm you will receive a competitive salary package including a good work/life balance. Interested in this position? Contact Jimmy on 02 8299 73 07 and mail and update of your resume towards email@example.com