Our client is an international company who has successfully doubled their revenue and so has the amount of .NET code they produce, in the last year.
You will be involved with the .NET development of mobility sites used by users to receive logs with all sort of business information. Further you will be involved in the .NET development and delivery of high quality .NET web based systems from END to END.
Tasks will include:
- Liaising with clients to determine business requirements
- Documentation of business requirements
- Designing and proposing .NET solutions, along with estimates of time/costs involved
- Development and delivering the .NET Solutions
- Testing and resolving issues
- Deploying the systems to production
- Training end users
- Ongoing support
- Maintenance of .NET systems
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience with .NET Framework (including .NET 2.0 / .NET 3.5 / .NET 4.0 )
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC / C# or VB.NET
- Excellent knowledge of Entity Framework
- Strong Database skills, including SQL Server 2005 / 2008 (T-SQL, Stored Procedures)
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Permanent Resident or Citizen
- At least 4 years of local experience
- SharePoint knowledge (Integrating web parts and building workflows) Is a plus (no must)
Our client can offer a good work environment, competitive salary, occasional travel and a chance to work for a leading global company. So if you have a passion for all things online, apply for this .NET position now!
Interested? Sent your resume to email@example.com or call jimmy on 02 8299 73 07