Do you have some pre-sales skills?
Do you have implementation and integration experience?
Do you enjoy prototyping new technology and driving product development?
Can you support partners after integration and perform the post-sales role too?
I am working with an international eCommerce leader who have a highly successful B2B platform. Their B2B customers are vital to the success of the wider business, which means helping them grow and develop is pivotal to the position. The post-sales is as important as any other facet of the role. You will drive new Product Development and prototype new technology in line with client demands.
You will support partners from pre-sales through into launch, and then move on to support and make sure they utilize the solution. Travel in APAC is important and you must enjoy this aspect of the position.
- Do post-integration(launch) reviews
- Doing and automating current processes such as launch reviews
- Ongoing Support / work partner support tickets, drive the queue to zero
- Presales support / attend sales and product meetings
- Project manage(chair) partner integrations and upgrades with our developers
- Postsales Support / actively engage with partners onsite during integrations
- Drive down launch time for new deals and adoption of new features
- Prototyping new technology solutions for partners
- Co-ordinate the application of other skills sets within EAN(e.g. SEO & InfoSec)
- Build client side tools to facilitate more effective support
- 5+ years experience in internet technology support
- 3+ years experience in Java, SQL, XML, REST, SOAP
- Background in solutions design and leading implementation
This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading organization. Hit apply and I’ll contact with further details.