The company is one of the leading software companies in the world with a very strong presence in key markets such as Finance, Utilities, Retail and the Public Sector, offering a global integrated delivery model related to .NET / Software development and application management.
Since more than 20 years, the company realized many important and innovative .NET development projects and has built a real expertise in dedicated .NET outsourcing.
With 25.000 people and a presence in 25 countries, the company’s governance model is unique in the IT sector, with 22 % of the capital owned by employees.
Would you like a challenging .NET career and join a growing global leading .NET development company?
Check this opportunity and send your resume to email@example.com
You develop .NET Applications based on specifications established by Functional or Technical analysts. You carry out unit and integration tests, report to the Project Manager/Product owner and integrate a team working with agile methodology. You integrate a team working in a functional area with a technological .NET challenge for the future (introduction of smart meter calculation systems in the field of energy). You work on a daily basis with new Microsoft tools (.NET 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, Team Foundation System). You will be doing beta testing in .NET 5.0
- Master or Bachelor degree within computer science
- You have excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- You have at least 5 years of commercial .NET experience (Including .NET 4.0)
- You have strong C# / ASP.NET Skills
- You are familiar with design patterns (MVVM, MVC and IoC)
- You are familiar with ORM Tools (Nhibernate, EF4, LLBGen)
- You have strong database skills SQL Server (Design, tuning, Stored Procedures, T-SQL)
- SharePoint Skills are a huge asset
- Microsoft Certifications are a huge asset
- Permanent Resident
- At least 4 years of local experience
- Real opportunities for learning and taking on new challenges in an international environment
- A high level training program and an individual development plan
- flexible work & development solutions to match individual needs
- Sport & cultural activities
- Competitive Salary based on skills
Interested? Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Consulting is the leading Microsoft .NET and SharePoint recruitment firm in Australia, advertising more .NET and SharePoint jobs than any other agency.For more info visit our website on www.horizonconsulting.com.au
Microsoft .NET / .NET 4.0 / .NET Consultant / Lead .NET Consultant / Microsoft Gold Partner / Sydney / VB.NET / .NET Developer / .NET Architect