This IT branch of a very well renowned international company was born in 2007. They are responsible for the creation, realization and support of .NET Solutions for the clients of the Group. Depending on the clients' demands, .NET Solutions are improved or new .NET Solutions are developed. The quality standards of this branch are very high and the internal .NET team strives not only to attain these standards, but also to surpass them, on a daily basis. Due to growth, the organization is looking for a senior .NET Product Manager.
- Bachelor or Master or equivalent by experience
- 5 to 8 years of commercial experience with .Net development
- In depth knowledge of .Net 4.0 Framework
- In depth knowledge of C#/VB.NET
- In depth knowledge of ASP.NET (MVC)
- Strong Database skills: SQL Server (including design / T-SQL / Stored Procedures)
- Excellent communication skills (English) – Verbal and written
- Experience with brining new ideas into products
Next to a very attractive salary along with extra-legal benefits and bonuses, you will fulfil an important role within a global organization and your work adds significant value to boardroom decisions of multinational enterprises.
You are on a fast track to work your way up in this start-up environment. You get the chance to be innovative in a highly professional team.
If you have the necessary skills and the ambition to take your career to the next level, then sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8299 73 07 and ask for Jimmy
Horizon Consulting is the leading Microsoft .NET and SharePoint recruitment firm in Australia, advertising more .NET and SharePoint jobs than any other agency. For more info visit our website on www.horizonconsulting.com.au
Microsoft .NET / .NET 4.0 / Product Manager / Senior Consultant / Gold Partner / Sydney / .NET / Developer / Architect