Our client requires a Senior SharePoint Developer who will be responsible for developing a variety of SharePoint customisations, and independent but integrated solutions. Projects will vary in size, complexity and urgency, from large-scale enterprise solutions to regular reactive business needs.
This role will be focused on developing new SharePoint solutions and improving existing systems.
The role will require a good SharePoint Developer who has well developed design experience in all areas of SharePoint / .NET development, with the ability to carry out analysis and delivery of technical solutions.
The Essential Skills and Experience required for the Senior SharePoint Developer are:
- Proven experience in design, development and delivery of custom web applications using the SharePoint platform and object model
- SharePoint 2010 implementation experience
- Advanced level of the MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010 development skills
- Extensive SharePoint Designer skills (solutions, features, workflow, UI skinning)
- Understanding of Install and manage SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 (SSA)
- Permanent Resident or Citizen
Salary between: 110K < 130K Base
Do you think this is the right fit for you and do you have all skills required above? Then forward us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jimmy on 02 8299 73 07
Horizon Consulting is a leading Microsoft .NET and SharePoint recruitment firm in Australia, advertising real .NET and SharePoint jobs with the focus on quality instead of quantity. For more info visit our website on www.horizonconsulting.com.au
SharePoint / MS SharePoint Developer / Expert Level / senior .NET Consultant / Microsoft Gold Partner / Architecture / Perth / High Tech