We are looking for a SharePoint 2010 developer to help build out the new collaboration platform on SharePoint 2010. Project also includes data migration from existing legacy SharePoint 2010 environment into what will be the completely re-designed .NET / SharePoint platform.
Candidate is expected to liaise with the business analyst to develop, configure and customize SharePoint Server based on provided requirements and solution design document.
The SharePoint / .NET developer understands the importance of content management best practices such as building solution with solid information architecture, central metadata repository, search etc.
The SharePoint / .NET developer will have experience of agile approach to development, ready for quick gradual phases of delivery/demos, care for the best practice implementations.
In addition, we are looking for someone with experience in .NET Development including C# and ASP.NET who is able to build customised SharePoint web parts and customised workflows.
- Master or Bachelor degree within computer science
- 3 to 4 years of experience with .NET development (including .NET 4.0)
- At least 2 years of SharePoint experience (2007 and at least 2010)
- Experience with building customised web parts and workflows
- Strong experience with SQL Server ( 2005 / 2008 )
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Permanent resident with local experience or Australian citizen
Do you think this is the right fit for you and do you have all skills required above? Then forward us your resume to email@example.com or call Jimmy on 02 8299 73 07
Horizon Consulting is a leading Microsoft .NET and SharePoint recruitment firm in Australia, advertising real .NET and SharePoint jobs with the focus on quality instead of quantity. For more info visit our website on www.horizonconsulting.com.au