A Sydney based client have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Development Manager .NET to lead an exciting and growing .NET team within one of the fastest growing companies in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have a development background in the .Net Framework, developing large scale, complex, enterprise wide solutions. You will have solid programming skills in C#/ASP.NET, you will have excellent database skills (SQL), you are scrum minded and be used to planning/spec'ing within .Net 4.0.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- To write the technical specifications for the .NET developers - be visionary and must know what the developers will need to know.
- To write quotes (1 or 2 large quotes/projects per year) and understand charges
- Have experience defining and evolving the .NET development processes to improve efficiency and quality
- To discuss face-to-face technical solutions, options and issues with non-technical audience.
- Have some exposure to CMS
- Have strong interpersonal and business-handling skills
- Have hands on C# and ASP.NET coding experience and you are still willing to develop
- Have a 'client is always right' attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Permanent Resident with proven local management experience or Australian citizen
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Line management of .NET developers
- Developing technical specifications
- Strategic technical input to management team
- Defining and monitor technical .NET standards and architecture
- Proceed technical reviews for new .NET technologies
- Work alongside the other managers to produce quotes
- Work closely with the CIO to ensure the high quality .NET designs are implemented correctly
This is a unique opportunity to join a firm that genuinely values its employees; they have ranked highly in the Best Employers List to work for several times.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Jimmy Bosmans at Horizon Consulting (Jbosmans@horizonconsulting.com.au). Alternatively call on 02 8299 73 07 for additional details.