UCD your thing?
Great with clients?
Want to work for one of Australia’s fastest growing online commerce companies?
Be part of something cutting edge and join a company on the cusp of something special
The successful applicant will help design the interactions and specifications for their current and near future websites and applications.
You will be an expert in translating product requirements into wireframes, executing UX strategy and functional specifications within a fast-paced environment.
You will have
- Excellent written and verbal communication, workshop facilitation and presentation skills
- A passion for creating refined interactions with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to manage time efficiently across concurrent projects and tasks
- Pragmatic and flexible approach, with the ability to think outside the box
- A proactive can-do attitude, able to thrive in a casual yet professional, fast-paced culture
Your experience will be something:
- portfolio of commercial web experience (including transactional/commerce sites)
- Proven abiity to establish and document product requirements through information gathering & analysis, to ensure a clear and common understanding of a project scope
- Proven ability to identify and describe key users and their needs through personas, scenarios and task analysis
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science / IT / Human Computer Interaction
- Portfolio of appropriate IA solutions using the following techniques:
Wireframes and Interactive Prototypes, with tools like Visio or balsamiq
Detailed Functional Specifications
Site Maps, User Journeys, Usability Testing
If this all sounds like the perfect challenge and the opportunity to take your already successful career to the next level with one of Australia’s fastest-growing brands send your resume in today firstname.lastname@example.org