The Company, a Microsoft Gold CRM Partner, is fully devoted to and passionate about Microsoft Dynamics CRM since 2003. Thanks to this exclusive focus, the company has become a leader in Microsoft CRM in Australia. Their professionalism and passion for Microsoft Dynamics CRM have been rewarded with many awards and distinctions.
Are you dreaming of a 100% Microsoft CRM career? The company is looking for several CRM Consultants to drive enterprise Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations.
- Analyse business processes (with the customer and the Project Manager) to understand sales, marketing and customer service requirements
- Develop custom add-ons with Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0
- Customize Microsoft CRM (form layout, workflow design, view creation, etc.)
- Create reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Train end-users
- Create knowledge transfer documentation.
- Masters Degree (Commercial Engineer, Information technology, Engineering)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Minimum of three year experience as a consultant implementing CRM applications (Microsoft CRM.)
- Strong Development skills (.NET 4.0 – C#/ASP.NET)
- Microsoft CRM knowledge or certifications are a plus, but not required
They are proud of their customers' work. They are even more proud of the people who make it happen. Working at this company means working in a creative and collaborative environment with talented, inspirational people..
Being successful means: achieve what you strive for on both a personal and business level. Being satisfied and feeling good are important conditions for success. Being proud of what you do and whom you work with. Fun in working is essential. Success must be rewarded and valued. The attitude of employees at this company is aimed to be successful. This means stimulating and helping each other and keeping each other sharp.
Do you think this is the right fit for you and do you have all skills required above? Then forward us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jimmy on 02 8299 73 07
Horizon Consulting is a leading Microsoft .NET and SharePoint recruitment firm in Australia, advertising real .NET and SharePoint jobs with the focus on quality instead of quantity. For more info visit our website on www.horizonconsulting.com.au