My client is an Australian company specialized in a very niche domain being one of the World leaders in his field. Focus in R&D and always working with state of art .NET technologies, my client is an Australian multinational with more than 400 employees in the 5 continents.
They are looking for a .NET Web developer who will work in their worldwide headquarter in south Melbourne joining their .NET development department.
- You will participate with the team in the analysis, design and .NET development phases of the Product software releases.
- You will contribute to guarantee the technical quality of the project.
- You take ownership of some .NET subsystems and .NET components within the overall architecture
- You will be responsible for front end development using CSS3 and HTML5
- Master or Bachelor degree within Computer Science
- At least 3 to 5 years of commercial experience with .NET (4.0)
- Excellent knowledge of C# and ASP.NET (mvc)
- Excellent front end skills CSS3/HMTL5
- Excellent database skills (SQL Server, stored procedures up to design)
- Open minded team player
- Eager to learn Hi-Tech products
- Strong personal initiative to define and carry out work
- Strong analysing skills and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and written
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
- Full time position at a worldwide leader in his field.
- Multinational team.
- Cutting edge technological .NET environment.
- Attractive salary package (Around 85K BASE)
Do you think this is the right fit for you and do you have all skills required above? Then forward us your resume to email@example.com or call Jimmy on 02 8299 73 07
Horizon Consulting is a leading Microsoft .NET and SharePoint recruitment firm in Australia, advertising real .NET and SharePoint jobs with the focus on quality instead of quantity. For more info visit our website on www.horizonconsulting.com.au