Our client, voted one of the “Best Places to Work for” require a Senior Sharepoint Developer who will be responsible for developing a variety of SharePoint customisations, and independent but integrated solutions. Projects will vary in size, complexity and urgency, from large-scale enterprise solutions to regular reactive business needs.
This role will be focused on developing new solutions and improving existing systems. The role will require a good technical all-rounder who has well developed design experience in all areas of software development, with the ability to carry out analysis and delivery of technical solutions.
Your Role and Responsibilities as the Senior Sharepoint Developer will be:
- Developing Web part and custom web applications
- Implement search services, define search scope in conjunction with Knowledge Managers
- Documenting design technical solutions, understanding functional requirements
- Participate in technical change projects as required.
- Identify and bring forward recommendations for improvements – both technical and process.
- Ensure sufficient documentation is available and concurrent to enable business continuity
- Provide, as directed, consultancy support – either via specific assignments, briefing sessions or documentation, to other clients staff in their use of the provided technologies
The Essential Skills and Experience required for the Senior Sharepoint Developer are:
- Proven experience in design, development and delivery of custom web applications using the SharePoint platform and object model
- SharePoint 2010 implementation experience
- Advanced level of the MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010 development skills
- Extensive SharePoint Designer skills (solutions, features, workflow, UI skinning)
- Advanced level of skills in the .NET Framework, particularly C#.NET, SQL Server and related technologies such as HTML, XML and CSS, plus supporting technologies
- Setup and maintenance of user profile properties for My Sites 2007 and 2010 including UPRE
- Experience of working on Collaboration sites and Web Content Management sites in SharePoint 2007
- Extensive PowerShell scripting knowledge
- Strong Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 features, functionality and OOTB site customisation
- Experience of developing custom timer jobs
- Experience of extending SharePoint as part of a broader Enterprise Integration solution
The Desirable Skills and Experience required for the Senior Sharepoint Developer are:
- Business Connectivity Services in SP2010
- Good understanding of Agile, Waterfall and Prototyping development methodologies
- Team Foundation Server and build, test, release cycle and versioning of components
- Visual SourceSafe
- Understanding of Install and manage SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 (SSA)
- Knowledge of Vsphere client (snapshot / cloning machines)
- Knowledge of setting up and configuring Excel Services and InfoPath Services
- Install and maintain Performance Point
- Senior Sharepoint Developer
This is a unique opportunity to join a firm that genuinely values its employees; they have ranked highly in the Best Employers List to work for several times. These positions are urgent, as such our client guarantees to provide feedback on CV's within 48 hours of submission and complete the interview process within 2 weeks.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Jimmy Bosmans at Horizon Consulting (Jbosmans@horizonconsulting.com.au). Alternatively call on 02 8299 73 07 for additional details.