Leading ASX 100 IT consultancy consultancy firm currently require an experienced SharePoint Developer to be the in house SharePoint expert and the person who will help define and implementing strategy around SharePoint projects moving forward. We will also be looking to you to mentor the existing team of .NET / SharePoint developers.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a more strategic and leadership role in an industry leading widely recognised IT focused company with solid career progression opportunities.
Key words associated to this role: SharePoint Developer: (Visual Studio / BIDS / SQL / ASP.net / C# / SEO / JQUERY / Java Script / WSS) / MOSS 2010
Other job titles this role can be known as: .NET Developer / Software Engineer / Analyst Programmer
The essential skills required for the position of SharePoint Developer /. NET Developer / Software Engineer / Analyst Programmer are:
- Experienced in the hands-on development & configuration of SharePoint (predominantly SharePoint 2010) and associated technologies, in a commercial environment.
- Commercial experienced in developing applications built on the Microsoft .NET framework (preferably C# and ASP .NET), & integrating with SharePoint (predominantly SharePoint 2010), in a commercial environment.
SharePoint Developer skills including, but not limited to:
- Web part creation and customisation.
- Use of external data including web services.
- Workflow using SharePoint designer and Visual Studio.
- Use of the server-side API, Client Object Model, event and feature receivers and timer jobs.
- Packaging and deploying features and solutions.
- Sound understanding of SharePoint application design principles including data access/storage, caching, security, deployment and upgradeability, performance and security.
SharePoint administration skills including, but not limited to:
- Configuration using Central Administration.
- PowerShell scripting.
Desired Experience/Skills for the position of SharePoint Developer /. NET Developer / Software Engineer / Analyst Programmer are:
- Leading and mentoring Developers.
- Agile development environment.
- Familiarity/awareness of Object Oriented architectures and approaches.
- Site and site collection definition and list definition.
- Content types / Taxonomies /
- Sound understanding of permissions.
- Information Architecture.
Interested? Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Consulting is the leading Microsoft .NET and SharePoint recruitment firm in Australia, advertising more .NET and SharePoint jobs than any other agency. For more info visit our website on www.horizonconsulting.com.au
SharePoint Developer: (Visual Studio / BIDS / SQL / ASP.net / C# / SEO / JQUERY / Java Script / WSS)
.NET Developer / Software Engineer / Analyst Programmer / SharePoint Developers / moss 2010