Great opportunity for an experienced JAVA Analyst Programmer with experience in financial systems, working within an OOD environment. Must have in depth knowledge of financial web and application development using Java EE (J2EE) and experience in Spring, hibernate, struts web technologies, SQL and XML
As a JAVA Analyst Programmer, you will provide technical services to product development, customer support and client projects through in depth knowledge of applications, code development, system design, unit & system testing, debugging and documentation.
Must Have experience:
- 5 to 10 years of proven development experience with JAVA Technologies
- 3 to 5 years of commercial experience with banking systems
- In depth coding experience in web and application development using Java EE (J2EE)
- Solid XML and XSLT
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Experience in Object Oriented design environment
- Experience in design methodologies (UML, Component Design Tools, etc.) Unix Shell Scripting skills
- Knowledge of Application Servers such as Jboss/WebSphere/Weblogic
- In depth relational data model knowledge
- Experience in UNIX & Windows Server.
Salary up to 200K AUS Dollar a year!
Interested? Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org