Our client, an innovating digital agency require a Senior SharePoint Developer who will be responsible for developing a variety of SharePoint customisations, and independent but integrated solutions. Projects will vary in size, complexity and urgency, from large-scale enterprise solutions to regular reactive business needs.
This role will be focused on developing new SharePoint / .NET solutions and improving existing systems. The role will require a good technical all-rounder who has well developed SharePoint experience in all areas of software development, with the ability to carry out analysis and delivery of technical solutions.
You’re Role and Responsibilities as the Senior SharePoint Developer will be:
- Developing ASP.NET / SharePoint Web part and custom web applications
- Client facing including presales, solution design and architecture
- Implement search services, define search scope in conjunction with the managing directors
- Documenting design technical solutions, understanding functional requirements
- Participate in technical SharePoint / .NET change projects as required.
- Identify and bring forward recommendations for improvements – both technical and process.
- Ensure sufficient documentation is available and concurrent to enable business continuity
- Mentor other SharePoint developers
The Essential Skills and Experience required for the Senior SharePoint Developer are:
- Excellent communication skills Verbal and Written
- Experience with client facing roles
- Proven experience in design, development and delivery of custom web applications using the SharePoint platform and object model
- SharePoint 2010 implementation experience
- Advanced level of the MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010 development skills
- Extensive SharePoint Designer skills (solutions, features, workflow, UI skinning)
- Advanced level of skills in the .NET Framework, particularly C#.NET, SQL Server and related technologies such as HTML, XML and CSS, plus supporting technologies
- Setup and maintenance of user profile properties for My Sites 2007 and 2010 including UPRE
- Experience of working on Collaboration sites and Web Content Management sites in SharePoint 2007
- Experience with Presales, Solution Architecture and team leading is an advantage
- 100K to 125K Base
- Amazing team members