With over twenty years’ experience in the Australian market, the company is a .NET development company, employing nearly 40 .NET specialists and SharePoint consultants.. The company’s focus is on providing end-to-end SharePoint solutions and advice across all facets of .NET Development, using deep industry knowledge and a proven track record for successful delivery.
The company is seeking to expand their Microsoft SharePoint capability by recruiting Senior SharePoint Consultants and SharePoint Solution Architects focused on the area of Microsoft SharePoint architecture at both the application and infrastructure layer.
- Working across full project lifecycle, from pre-sales to requirement definition to SharePoint implementation
- Design and delivery oversight of Microsoft SharePoint/MOSS architecture
- Creation of technical and business focused documentation
- Involved in the recruitment and management of new SharePoint / .NET Staff
- Hands-On .NET and SharePoint Development
- Mentor a small team of SharePoint developers
The successful Microsoft SharePoint Consultant will require:
- 4 years’ experience in Microsoft SharePoint/MOSS technologies
- 3 years’ experience in commercial .NET / SharePoint consulting (Local Experience is a must)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage with a client at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrable skills in the Pre-Sales and Delivery arenas
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
- Ideal have recent SharePoint or .NET certificates
The company offers a generous salary package between 100K and 140K+ including extra benefits. You will have the chance to work in a high technological .NET / SharePoint environment within a friendly passionate .NET /SharePoint team. Furthermore the company offers a great work/life balance and supports every member with the tools they need.
Do you think this is the right fit for you and do you have all skills required above? Then forward us your resume to email@example.com or call Jimmy on 02 8299 73 07
Horizon Consulting is a leading Microsoft .NET and SharePoint recruitment firm in Australia, advertising real .NET and SharePoint jobs with the focus on quality instead of quantity. For more info visit our website on www.horizonconsulting.com.au