- Are you analytically minded with a strong background in maths and marketing?
- Do you want to work in the media and marketing space?
- Junior Media analyst position offering rapid career growth and development
We are on the lookout for a a very strong junior media analyst, to join a rapidly growing full service media agency. The role offers a lot of personal growth the chance to work with big name brands on innovative media campaigns. As part of a small team you will be working with senior management to analyse large data sets and offer recommendations on media plans. This is a very exciting role that will see you working across all media channels and utilising industry leading modelling programs. To excel in this role you will be able to demonstrate a strong background in statistics and anlytical modelling and preferably come from a maths or finance focused degree course.
Skills and experience
- Strong analytical skills - Excel, VBA, R statistics
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Passionate about looking at contribution modelling and statistics
- Ability to work within a team
- Passionate to learn about media across digital and offline
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Must have a strong comprehension of English and written English
- Ability to take information from a number of sources and combine to draw insights
- Ability to understand the data and look at outcomes / learning
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develp quickly witihn an independent media agency oferring fast career progression with top calss training and development. If you are a maths graduate with a desire to move into marketing or have been working in a junior analyst position and wand to join the vibrant and intersting world of media strategy and implementation aplpy with you current CV. it is highly regarded if you have strong excel skills, experience with VBA and R statistics.
Apply with your current CV and contact Jim Little-Jones firstname.lastname@example.org