Our client has an excellent reputation for E-Commerce solutions and they have office based in the northern beaches.
Because of their explosive growth they are currently seeking for a senior Microsoft Dynamics Axapta consultant.
To provide guidance, implementation, consultation, documentation, training and support services to our clients stakeholders utilising strong functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Trade & Logistics/Finance modules with exposure to Dynamics AX 2012.
- Work closely with the development team and implementation partner to configure Dynamics AX system to meet requirements
- Develop, document and provide end user training and support
- Develop User Acceptance Testing scripts Assist and participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Work with various business stakeholders to translate business requirements
- Develop system documentation and training modules
- Provide resolutions to end user issues
- Configure security roles
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality
- Demonstrated experience of requirements mapping business requirements to Dynamics AX software features, system set-up and configuration, and user training
- Must have Dynamics AX 2009 experience and exposure to AX 2012 In-depth understanding of the Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics and Financials modules
- Previous involvement in multiple Dynamics AX implementation projects
- Communicate at a high level both verbally and written
- Be a proven team player with strong commercial acumen
- Amazing name to put on your resume
- Fast track career on of the most challenging projects within Australia
- Excellent rates or salary conditions
Can you check off the boxes above? Forward me your resume towards email@example.com