- Do you want to work on exciting integrated media plans?
- Are you ready to take more responsibility than just buying some offline media?
- Great opportunity to join an integrated full service media agency
You will be able to work smart, fast and relish the opportunity of working on both the planning and the buying side of media. You will understand the ethos of small-medium size agency and be keen to play your part in growing the business. Speed is vital, with the ability to pick up new media and skills quickly and accurately and have a "can do" philosophy.
- Day to day activity with implementation and buying systems (TSS, BCC)
- Implementing buying strategies from briefs to post analysis.
- Accountability for the implementation of all buying strategies
- Monitoring campaign performance and preparing post analysis.
- Communication of progress of all tasks and projects
- Keeping abreast of media trends and research.
- Negotiating value added benefits for clients.
- 1-2 years media buying experience across Offline or Online
- Media agency experience
- Degree in media communications or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and numeracy
- An autonomous and motivated approach to your work
This is a quickly growing agency that offers substantial career development. You will be given the chance to work face to face with clients, help develop strategies and media plans and be treated as a key team member not just a junior. If you see yourself as a high achiever and want to progress in an independent agency this is it.
Apply with your current CV
Further info call Jim on 02 8299 7310 or email@example.com