We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Presales Engineer/Solutions Architect with deep technical understanding of the Avaya Red product suite. You will perform as account team technical lead by supporting the team in the sales stage including: telecommunications consulting, proposal preparation support, technical presentations to customers, and the analysis and design of complex products and solutions.
Another element of the role is to support development of strategic and tactical plans with the respective sales teams providing technical input into developing account plans and assists the sales team in qualifying and closing specific customer opportunities.
INITIATING: Leads technical discovery provides selling presentations and solutions. Designs and prices: Voice, Data and Video CPE solutions
PLANNING: Participates or leads sales strategy discussions with sales teams. Keeps abreast of all technologies
EXECUTING: Forges direct, personal relationships with customers or prospects technical staff. Continually updates customer on enhancements and perspective on network trends. Provides technical presentations to all levels of customer contacts. Develops and provides detailed network drawings as required. Coordinates handoff to primary implementation lead on networks sold. Champions all CPE solutions with product management and vendors. Identifies Product gaps and drives toward improvement. Develops and presents technical training for sales reps. Throughout the project life cycle, investigates additional sales opportunities and provides relevant information to appropriate sales organizations.
CLOSING: Participates with sales team to obtain customer contractual acceptance of final services/products proposed.
REVENUE: Ensures sold services are completed and operating as designed. Reduces risks of pre-completion cancellation by customer.
- Certifications with Avaya Voice and Data Products.
- Strong management, customer relations and organizing skills.
- Thorough understanding of professional engineering principles and thorough understanding of the financial requirements of the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- College degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Project Management or equivalent experience.
- Proficient sales skills in presentation, proposal design, and closing techniques are required.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of general industry Layer 2 and layer 3 networking knowledge (such as 2547/IPVPN, MPLS, VPLS, MEF Carrier Class Ethernet Networks and VOIP, firewall, web hosting, managed server, collocation, IPPBX systems, Unified Communications, Contact Center, voicemail, Centrex, SONET digital hierarchy,
- 5- 7 years of field telecommunications, data sales, and technical sales support experience
- Understand business drivers, industry trends and regulatory and technical shifts impacting targeted vertical markets
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very progressive organisation that will ensure personal career development and job satisfaction. Join the right company today, enhance your life! If you are interested then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8299 7302 for more details