In this brand new role the .NET Developer / Software Tester is a technical role responsible for writing and maintaining automated test cases and ensuring the running and continuous improvement of test automation practice. Additionally this role is required to actively contribute to system performance testing.
Unlike manual testers this position is responsible to write scripts and reusable code to automate testing and create tools for developers to test their own code and for manual testers so they can minimize repetitive test runs. This role is also expected to identify weak spots, constantly design better and creative ways to break .NET software and identify potential problems.
- Develop, maintain and enhance test automation scripts and framework
- Design and execute performance tests across a wide range of systems
- Design and maintain test automation infrastructure and data for robustness and scalability
- Develop test strategies for projects or scenarios
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye towards improving product quality
- Develop and maintain strategies and practice for Performance and Security testing
- +5 years demonstrated development experience in Microsoft .Net
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and practices
- UI Testing Automation Framework such as Selenium, Telerik, WebDriver, Watir/Watin, etc.
- Commercial Experience with Test Automation
- Strong SQL Server or Oracle database knowledge
- Understand basics of Linux and Windows Systems administration
- Comfortable in one or more scripting languages
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
The successful candidate will work in a straight forward environment where delivery is brought by a team, not just a person. You will work within an organisation who is taking it worldwide to the next level. You will be supported by excellent training (Internal and External) and excellent salary conditions. Furthermore you can come to work casual dressed!
The company itself is voted year after year as best place to work for WORLDWIDE
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, send your application today!