Are you available pretty much ASAP?
Have you handled any large corporate builds?
This well known agency has won what will be one of the biggest builds of the year and the last piece of the puzzle is a Senior UX Designer to join this highly skilled team.
The initial offering will be a 1-2 month contract based here in Sydney CBD however there is a very likely chance of extension.
Day to day will be spent owning: -
- Creating visual and interaction design specs for the web / mobile
- Heavy focus on responsive IA
- Perform rapid prototyping for exploration & high fidelity visioning for demonstration of concepts
- Follow user experience vision and apply design principles and design language
- Inform design decisions through insights from quantitative web analytics and qualitative user research and feedback
A snapshot of your background?
- Solid and proven experience as a visual & interaction designer a must
- Experience with designing for touch, apps and mobile
- Fast and fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools
- Excellent comms and presentation skills are a must
- Proven Stakeholder management experience
- Experience conducting user research & information architecture would be desirable
I need an up to date CV and some work examples to move forward - Shoot these through to Ken at email@example.com for a chance to interview and start within a few days.