Lead the UX offerings on this real cool project.
Work in a dedicated team of professionals
Build something that truly makes a difference
The success story continues for this agency - with a real focus on delivering projects that gain industry and public recognition they have delivered time and time again.
They have been approached to build a platform that will change the way a specific group of people interact in a digital landscape - this is a heart warming project with a real social conscious that gives back to the community.
You will have a few decent size projects under your belt and be used to working in a fast paced agency, you will be comfortable in a client facing role and happy to put your stamp on a project,
- College Degree in information design, human factors, HCI, cognitive psychology, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of dedicated experience in interaction design, information architecture, user experience strategy, and concept development.
- Extensive experience creating wireframes and related artifacts.
- Experience around responsive builds is ideal
- Demonstrated experience solving usability issues in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Able to reconcile user needs with business goals and technology constraints.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken.
This project is looking to kick off in the next 3-4 weeks but interviews are happening immediately - If you are keen and reckon you have the experience to tackle this project then please update your CV and get your details across to me immeditaely at firstname.lastname@example.org