• Work on a large and global SAP Security & GRC project
• Long term 12 month contract based in Brisbane
• Take ownership of this complex GRC project!
Are you looking for your next SAP GRC contract with a market leading SAP End-User? Do you have 6 years+ of SAP Security GRC experience and Global Industry exposure? If so, this could be your next rewarding and interesting contract!
Your role will be to head up a large SAP GRC project and work as a Lead/Solution Architect. You will work closely with the customer and be seen as a focal point of all SAP Security and GRC issue.
• Experience in implementing SAP GRC implementations globally, Access Control, Process Control, Risk Management or similar products.
• Experience in a user provisioning redesign or implementation projects.
• Experience performing internal control reviews and risk assessments for customers running SAP.
• Experience implementing SAP, while having exposure/interaction with process owners and SMEs.
• Experience in assessing an ERP installation in the context of Business Controls, Security and Internal Audit
My client is a specialised SAP consultancy who is looking to place an experience SAP Security and GRC Lead, on-site with their largest global customer. The customer has SAP projects kicking off in Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne. The role will be based in Brisbane with minimal travel.
If you are from overseas and need to be sponsored, Horizon Consulting will be able to arrange sponsorship for the duration of the contract.
This is an exciting opportunity that will put your SAP skills and knowledge to full use and allow you to work with a global and well-structured organisation. If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact me on +61 28299 7308 or firstname.lastname@example.org